Ready for the opportunity of a lifetime?
*Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Limit of 10 Interns/semester*
Shlacker, LLC is currently accepting applications for collegiate interns for the Fall 2019 semester at Arizona State University. Through this internship, students will have the ability to earn credits toward their major. We are looking for dynamic, result-driven individuals to join our team. The job will be based remotely at your college. As an intern for Shlacker, you will work closely with our Marketing Directors to promote Shlacker on your college campus and drive brand awareness and Shlacker activation. You will gain first hand experience with a rapidly growing mobile application company.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE:
- Help Shlacker understand the campus culture and what students are interested in and passionate about
- Increase brand awareness and trial of Shlacker throughout campus
- Create social content every week to promote Shlacker
- Host social contests on a monthly basis to increase engagement and excitement towards Shlacker
- Ideation and execution of creative marketing initiatives
- Personal and professional career development skills with a team of mentors
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, proactive, and is hungry to learn and contribute. This is a dynamic opportunity that will give the candidate exposure to numerous marketing initiatives and chance to grow within the brand.
- Must have a passion for tech and entrepreneurship and proactively pursues passion
- Great sense of humor and awareness of both local and internet trends; Especially on Instagram and other social platforms
- Have a deep understanding of the characteristics of their student community
- Ability to be an open-minded, enthusiastic team player and take on tasks as necessary
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outgoing and social personality
- Willingness to learn new ideas and concepts
- Experience with social media marketing is great, but not required